Monday, 24 November 2014

Cracked Mouth

This idea was inspired by a makeup tutorial I found on YouTube:
'Ghost of Christmas Future' by KlairedelysArt
go check it out- she's amazing.
I loved the idea of torn mouths, but the video showed a mouth less torn, and more...
warped.
As if torn between dimensions or possible futures.
I also liked the idea of dark eyes, whereas usually I would go lightly, adding highlights of silver to make my eyes appear bigger, here I went mental, extending the black all the way up to my brow bone.
Sadly, it didn't come up very well on camera.
Which was disappointing.
But here are the pictures, so leave your thoughts in the comment box 
and check out my last post!


Cracked Mouth,
 I'm so glad it was raining, the umbrella helped to darken the scene and enhance the Gothic atmosphere.
In real life there was a great deal more shading around the eyes than is visible here, i don't know why, but the camera couldn't pick up the dark shadowing, even in colour. Which is quite a shame actually. 


The cracks were more defined in real life,but the camera was so bad and the effects i used made it harder to see. I really love the necklace, it was a long one from my grandma which i shortened to make this lovely choker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment